Privacy & security
mysexyMeow has the following types of security measures: Secure-socket-layer (SSL) certificate authentication. You will see your address bar become HTTPS when you process the check out. SSL is encryption technology that provides security for information that's transmitted over the Internet. This site accepts orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through SSL technology-for example, Internet Explorer (version 6.0 or higher), Firefox (version 3.0 or higher), Safari (version 4 or higher), Chrome (version 2 or higher), and AOL (version 9 or higher).
While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible. You can click the site seal at the bottom of our page to verify with our SSL certificate provider.
2. What information we are collected?
We colloect information, when you:
1. Purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services in our stores, website, or mobile applications
2. Create a mysexyMeow account
3. Connect with mysexyMeow via our on social media platforms
4. Visit our website or participate in interactive features of the site or mobile applications, such as product reviews or Weekly Ad
5. Create a gift card
6. Sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from mysexyMeow
7. Enter a contest or sweepstakes
8. Provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. You may update or modify your billing- and shipping-related information, and other account information, by logging onto our sites.